President and chief product designer, Formotion Inc.
Lecturer of design, Hosei University
Lecturer of design, Shibaura Institute of Technology
Member, Japanese Society for the Science of Design (JSSD)
Member, Japan Industrial Designers’ Association (JIDA)
Takeshi Taniguchi brings nearly three decades of experience to Formotion Inc., the industrial design studio he founded in 2016. His innovative designs enhance functionality and bring a bespoke clarity of form to a wide range of products in the automotive, motorcycle, and medical equipment fields, among others.
- 2016 - Established Formotion Inc.
- 2000 - Automotive designer, Subaru Techno Corporation (New product development)
- 1996 - Motorcycle designer, GK Design Europe bv (New product development, Yamaha)
- 1993 - Motorcycle designer, GK Dynamics Inc. (Body design for the European market, Yamaha)
- 1991 - Product designer, GK Industrial Design Inc. (Audio design, Yamaha)
- 1991 Bachelor of Industrial Design, Chiba University
- Name Formotion Inc.
- President Takeshi Taniguchi
- Address 3-1-17 Mure, Mitaka-shi, Tokyo, Japan 181-0002
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Partial Client List
Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
Subaru Techno Corporation
Kyowa Electronic Instruments Co., Ltd.
Kasai Kogyo Co., Ltd.
GK Dynamics Inc.
Image Co., Ltd.